Morrill Hall: The Library

Morrill housed the library from the time it was built in 1891 until 1914, when the Library was moved to Beardshear Hall. The Agricultural Extension Offices and Document Room were moved into Morrill Hall.  This room was located on the first floor of the building, south of the central stairway. 

top photo: Library in Morrill Hall, ca. 1910

<>     HISTORY     <>     LIBRARY     <>     CHAPEL     <>     MUSEUM      <>    IMAGES     <>

©2002 Special Collections Department, Iowa State University. All rights reserved.